Diabetes Mellitus is a Chronic Progressive Spectrum of Diseases which involves almost every organ of the body.
It's one of the most common causes of premature aging.
In a natural course of the uncontrolled Diabetes, almost all the organs of the body get affected:
- Kidneys (Nephropathy/ Chronic Kidney Disease)
- Eyes ( Retinopathy/ Early Cataract)
- Nervous system (Neuropathy, Dementia)
- Cardiovascular system ( Coronary Artery Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Cardiomyopathy)
- Skin ( Acanthosis, pigmentation)
- Nails ( fungal infections)
- Gastro-intestinal system (Fatty Liver, NAFLD, Gastroparesis, Altered bowel)
- Sexual health (Erectile dysfunction , low libido, anorgasmia)
- And almost all other organs are involved.
The current trends of managing Diabetes focuses on Tight Blood Sugar Control by:
- Lifestyle modification
- Dietary Modification
- Sleep management and
- Stress Reduction.
Now we have started to look in the other potential hormonal and metabolic implications of Diabetes and started focusing on fixing them.
Once diagnosed with Diabetes one should not leave hope. The current medical world is working very hard to give array of hope to people living with diabetes.
The “Remission of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2” is possible and if the individual is compliant then "Complete Reversal of Diabetes Mellitus Type 2" can be achieved.
Copyright 2020. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : # 703 / 704, Aston building, Sundervan Complex, Shastri Nagar,
Lokhandwala Road, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET