Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
Zerona® : US - FDA approved Non-Invasive Lipolaser
ZERONA® utilizes the Erchonia® Laser Scanner, the safest and most researched low-level laser in the world.
ZERONA® is a US-FDA approved equipment for the circumferential reduction of Abdomen, Hips, Thighs , Arms etc. (Non Invasive Body Contouring).
The ZERONA® procedure has been proven to be significantly effective in Non Invasive Circumferential Inch loss of the body through a double-blind, randomized, multi-site and placebo-controlled clinical study.
Zerona® involves the application of a 635nm low intensity LASER, which has been shown through extensive research to break down the fat cell membrane in the areas being treated, stimulating the body to rid itself of the excess fat.
Excess fat is then removed naturally by the body’s lymphatic system and subsequently excreted without the potential side effect and down time associated with more invasive procedures such as liposuction. In contrast o high power, high heat LASERS that are use in various medical procedures, the low level LASER used for this treatment is a "Cold" LASER and has no thermal effect on tissues.
Zerona® therapy has been tested in several institutional review board approved studies and was found to be generally effective in measurably reducing body contours. Though safe and non invasive, any medical or cosmetic procedure carries risk, complications and varied results as to its effectiveness.
The purpose of this document is making you aware of this product and its risks in advance so that you can decide whether to go forward with this procedure.
If there are no contraindications, the use of supplements and Medications may be recommended in conjunction with this treatment as per the physician’s advice and your underlying medical/Surgical/Gynecological history, as it has been shown to greatly enhance the results by assisting your body in removing the fat from your blood stream.
Zerona® : Patient Testimonials
- "The Zerona helped me lose 10 inches in my waist, hips & thighs that I just couldn’t do on my own.I recommend everyone to try it. It is amazing! I’m now in a size 6 again and I feel so much better.” G. G. - Business Owner
- Zerona is Excellent Treatment done by the team and I had lost total 16” inches and 8.5 kg in twenty days. A.C. ; 38/M; Mumbai
- Zerona treatment seems works good. Fat Loss is at targeted region . I got total inch lost is 13.5” inches and 4 Kg during the treatment. A. Shah ; 34/M; Mumbai
- "I have lost at least the total of three inches and am gradually still losing. I am looking forward to being able to have time with my grand kids and not having to limit my activities by having more energy. My Zerona experience was great, just lay back and let the machine do its thing. I tend to have more energy and have been able to fit into a smaller size, almost 2 sizes. My outlook is much better and brighter. I am more hopeful and even excited with my results." Sherry - Farmersville, TX
- Zerona and Medical weight loss was deployed for 3 weeks. and Inch lost is 14.4” inches and 2.6 kg in Three weeks was great. Significant reduction from abdomen, waist and Hips. A.J. ; 30/M; Pune
- It’s a gradual process of losing inches and weight, the way it should be . All the best for the future and gonna recommend to a few more people. N.S.; 35/F; Mumbai
Zerona® : Before & After Gallery
Zerona® : Scientific & Other References
- When babies suck on cold dummies for too long they lose fat from their cheeks.
- Butter (fat) hardens/freezes much more quickly than skin or anything else.
- Freezing the fat doesn’t take too long.
- Once the fat cells are frozen, apoptosis occurs.
- The area to be treated is sucked in the handpiece.
- A cycle of intense -8°C begins
- Subcutaneous fat cells in the area are frozen to -8°C
- Overlying skin is not damaged as a protective membrane is placed on the skin
- Cooled fat cells begin a process called apoptosis
- Fat cells are destroyed and excreted from the body by natural mechanisms
- Every fat freezing procedure may take upto 90days to get rid off the apoptotic cells.
- Cryo = cold, lipo = fat, lysis = breakdown, is a Greek medical term which literally means fat breakdown through cold.
- Research has shown that fat cells are more sensitive to cold temperatures than surrounding tissue.
- Using advanced cooling (cryo) technology, the device safely targets the fat layer and slowly crystallizes the fat cell contents.
- This process causes the breakdown (lysis) of the cells. During the following two months, the melted fat is gradually eliminated via natural metabolic processes.
- For small to moderately full fat bulges resistant to diet and exercise.
- The procedure is considered safe for all skin types.
- However, on treating the darkest skin types caution must be taken because skin is naturally more cold sensitive.
- There is an initial intense cold feeling which gradually disappears because of the cold’s numbing effect.
- Normally there is no discomfort post procedure. Thin patients may experience a tingling sensation for about two weeks afterwards.
- Results are visible within two months.
- Depending on the initial thickness of the fat pad, more than one treatment can be performed.
- Because there are no needles, no injections and no drugs involved, there is no aftercare. Patients may drive home and resume all activities.
How many treatments? How often?
- The treatments are performed 2 times per area spaced 3 months apart
- Lipo Freezing can be associated to complementary treatments (cavitation, radiofrequency)