Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi
Founder: AMAAYA™ Clinic
Internal Medicine, Metabolic Medicine,
Diabetes, Thyroid , Obesity, Antiaging & Geriatric Consultant.
Antiaging Hormones Physician, Wellness & Lifestyle Consultant.
(Key interest in : Medical Antiaging, Metabolic Medicine, Hormones Replacement,
Regenerative Medicine, Wellness Medicine and the Management of Obesity, Menopause, Andropause,
Somatopause, Sexual Dysfunction and Aging related issues.)
"TRANSFORMING LIVES THROUGH MEDICAL, HORMONAL & SPIRITUAL ANTIAGING"
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi; M.D.(Medicine) has more than a decade of experience in the field of Internal Medicine, Medical Antiaging, Hormone Corrective Therapy, Metabolic Medicine, Diabetes,Thyroid, Obesity, Age Management and Life Style & Wellness Medicine with thousands of beneficiaries globally.
He is a well-known international speaker in fields of :
- Antiaging Medicine.
- Hormones (Growth Hormone, Thyroid, Sex Hormones, Adrenal Hormones and others).
- Pauses of Life ( Menopause, Andropause, Somatopause)
- Metabolic Medicine.
- Life Style Medicine.
- Wellness Medicine.
- Age Management.
- Regenerative Medicine.
- Corporate wellness.
- Medical Spirituality.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's Key areas of functioning
- Internal Medicine
- Antiaging Medicine
- Hormones Correction (Replacement)
- Metabolic Medicine
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Andropause (Testosterone Replacement)
- Somatopause (Growth Hormone)
- Stress Management
- Life Style Medicine
- Wellness Medicine
- Motivational Speaking
- Corporate Wellness
- Medical Spirituality
- Age Management
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Adult Immunization
- Regenerative Medicine
- Awareness programs for Obesity Management & overall fitness.
- Awareness programs for Stress Management.
- Awareness programs to explain about myths and facts of "Hormones Replacement"
- Awareness programs to explain about myths and facts of "Stem Cell Therapy"
- Second Opinion on ongoing treatments.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has been working towards the model of "Reversing Diabetes Mellitus type 2" through life style modification.
Dr. Deepak Chaturvedi's expertise in Obesity management has also benefitted many people. His "Modified HCG Protocol" for Obesity management is very popular among his patients for weight management.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has a keen interest and deep knowledge of the use of "Natural Micronized/Bio Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy" in subclinical medical conditions and the "Pauses of Life". This has brought the life to years of many people suffering with Subclinical Endocrine deficiencies of Aging.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has designed a concept of "Medical Spirituality" in which he explains the "Relationship between Stress, hormones, neurotransmitters and human behavior as a multidirectional model". The importance of this relationship holds potential importance inmaking decisions related to Social, Interpersonal and Financial issues.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi's explanation on how human behavior influences neuro-endocrine system and vice versa has benefitted thousands of people in terms of their health and performance improvement with/without the true replacements.
Dr. Deepak Chaturvedi's knowledge on "STRESS, HORMONES and SPIRITUALITY" is commendable.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V. Chaturvedi has been actively involved in spreading awareness about the facts and myths of Hormones and Stem Cells and fight against the unscrupulous and unethical use of these modalities.
- M.D.(Medicine) : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India.
- M.B.B.S. : B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Schooling : Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, India.
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Mathura Cantt, Mathura, India.
Professional Trainings, and Residency programs
- M.D.(Medicine) : 3 years Postgraduate Degree Course : Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra, India. Year : 2003-2006
- Resident under Post-graduation Degree Course : Department of Anaesthesiology, Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India. Year : 2003
- Resident under post-graduation Course : Department of Paediatrics, Ganesh Shankar Vidhyarthi Medical College, Kanpur, India. Year : 2002
Membership and Honorary / Professional Societies
- Promoter & Director : Vishwanjan Business Innovations Pvt Ltd.
- Promoter & Director : Age Management Medicine And Research India Pvt Ltd.
- Co-Founder : Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR).
- Co-Founder : World AntiAging Network (WAAN).
- Co-Founder and President : Being Doctors.
- Trustee : Mauli Seva Pratishthan.
- Trustee : Chaturvedi United Public Charitable Trust.
- Director : Antiaging Medicine And Research India (AMAR INDIA); A section 25 Company (Not for profit company).
- Life Member : Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Life Member : Association of Medical Consultants (AMC).
- AMAAYA™ International Clinic And Research Center For Reverse Aging & Wellness, Mumbai.
- Diabetes Thyroid & Hormone Clinics™, Mumbai.
- Awarded as the "Incredible Medical Expert of the Decade" by "The Pharmaleaders" on 27th December 2013 at Mumbai.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Antiaging Specialist" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th July 2014 at Mumbai.
- Awarded the "Achievement Award - 2014" by Newspaper Association of India (NAI) on 31st October 2014 at New Delhi. Indian Medical Association.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Obesity Consultant and Best Antiaging Clinic" in Pharma Leaders Award on 26th Dec 2014 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded by Indian Economic Development & Research Association (IEDRA) for the "Indian Healthcare Excellence Award" in New Delhi on 25th July 2015.
- Awarded as "India's Most Promising Physician Endocrinologist 2015" at "India Leadership Conclave" on 18th Sept. 2015 at Sahara Star Hotel Mumbai.
- Awarded as "Most Promising Expert in Regenerative Medicine 2015" in Pharma Leaders Award on 30th December 2015 at Mumbai, India.
- Awarded as the "Wellness Coach of the year" at World Coaching Congress on 15th February 2019 at Mumbai, India.
Publications; Training Programs Conducted and Oral Presentations
- Authored a chapter on "Hormone Replacement Therapy" in "The Textbook of Cosmetic Dermatology".
- Assisted Dr. Thierry Hertoghe in compiling data for his book on Antiaging.
- More than 100 articles (including news releases) published in popular Indian Dailies (like TOI, HT, DNA etc) and magazines (including Health, B-positive, Femina, Society etc).
- Newsletters for “Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)".
- Conducted "CME programs and Training Courses (260 hours duration) in Antiaging Medicine" along with Indian Medical Association, Mumbai (w) and trained more than 50 doctors in the field of Antiaging Medicine in the year 2015-16. This was first of its kind program in India.
- Regularly involved in designing and conducting Teaching and Training programmes in Antiaging Medicine under “Antiaging Medicine And Research (AMAR)”. More than 1000 Doctors have attended these programs.
- The glimpses of the lectures are available for the Doctors and general population on You Tube: "The Antiaging Hormones Expert".
- Delivered more than 200 lectures/presentations in various National/International Antiaging Conferences and Medical Colleges and CMEs since 2008-09.
- Founded the conference program under the name "INDOMEDICON". This is first of its kind Antiaging Conference program in India. Successfully conducted 8 Annual Antiaging Conferences (INDOMEDICON) since 2009.
- Conducted various Motivational Programs.
Dr. Asmita D Chaturvedi
A Graduate (M.B.B.S.) from Seth G.S. Medical College (& KEM Hospital) Mumbai, and post graduate [M.D. (Medicine)] from GMC, Miraj,
Dr. Asmita Deepak Chaturvedi is practising Consultant Physician, Clinical Cardiologist and Diabetologist since 2007.
She has keen interest and expertize in Cardiac Wellness and Preventive medicine.
She has conducted more than 10,000 Cardiac Stress Test and saved many lives with timely detection of underlying coronary artery diseases in apparently healthy people in last 10 years of her practice.
She has had stints in HIV management and Intensive Care unit.
Her predominant area of work now is Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Diabetes, Preventive Medicine (including Adult Immunization / Vaccination), Non-Invasive Cardiology (including EECP) and Comprehensive Health Care Evaluation and Management.
Dr. Asmita D. Chaturvedi's Key areas of functioning
- Medical OPD
- Family Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Non Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases
- Non Communicable Diseases
- Stress Test
- EECP Therapy
- Adult Immunization
- Health Screening
- Pre Operative Fitness Assessment
Copyright 2020. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : # 703 / 704, Aston building, Sundervan Complex, Shastri Nagar,
Lokhandwala Road, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET