- Promotion of "Preventive Medicine", Wellness Medicine & Metabolic Medicine to the frontline.
- Introduction of the concept of: "Medical Antiaging", "Systemic Antiaging", "Age Management" & "Metabolic Antiaging" in India.
- Education of the population about "Subclinical Endocrinology" & that the "Pauses of life (Menopause, Andropause and Somatopause)" are manageable.
- Collaboration of "Modern Medicine", "Alternative Medicine", "Aesthetic Medicine" & "Antiaging Medicine” providing", a "Complete Holistic Approach to Health".
- Embrace of the latest advances in Medicine and Biotechnology to enhance the Quality of life, Performance and Wellbeing of the mankind.
- Serve the community as a whole, respecting individual health care needs of the society.
Our In-house Doctors provide complete Executive Medical Evaluation, Wellness assessment, Complete Medical Care, Cardiac Care for Heart problems, Management of Osteoporosis, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Malaria, Dengue, Chikungunya, Typhoid Fever, Gastroenteritis etc.
We also provide Preventive Medicine, Adult Immunization / Vaccines.
Our Physician Endocrinologist, provides complete Hormone Care for:
- Diabetes Management
- Hypothyroid Management
- Obesity Management
- Menopause (Low Estrogen & Progesterone) in Women
- Andropause (Low Testosterone) in Men
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Adrenal (Hypoadrenalism) Fatigue Management
- Hormones supplementation for Transgenders, SRS
- Medical Antiaging
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Age Management
- Wellness Medicine
- Sexual dysfunction in men & women with couple's therapy as well.
Our experts also provide Laser Slim Medical Weight Loss programs for adults and young, non-surgical body sculpture, HCG diet to shed extra body weight, FDA approved non-invasive no touch, no pain, Zerona lipolaser to reduce unwanted inches from waist, thighs and abdomen & freeze fat pockets from target areas with advanced cryolipolysis machine.
We provide intravenous vitamins therapies for cancer chemotherapy, osteoporosis, anemia, fatigue, wellness, hydration, nutrition, alcohol hangover, substance withdrawal, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, muscle spasms, muscle soreness, chronic fatigue syndrome, acute viral illness(flu) etc.
We also provide EECP ( Enhanced External Counter Pulsation ) and Chelation therapy.
EECP opens up the new collaterals and hence improve the circulation. This treatment has a potential to increase the circulation of heart itself.
With Chelation therapy, the load of over exposure of heavy metals is taken care of.
They include Myers cocktail, glutathione, vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, amino acids, vitamin B complex, & L-carnitine.
Traditionally, the aging process has been considered physiologic and unavoidable, but it may not be necessary to accept the grim stereotype of aging as an unalterable process of decline and loss. Genetic factors, lifestyle, and societal investments in a safe and healthful environment are important aspects of successful aging.
OBESITY is defined as a state of excess accumulation of body fat. It can result from increased energy intake, decreased energy expenditure or a combination of both. The most widely used method to gauge obesity is BODY MASS INDEX 30-50% of variability in fat stores is believed to be genetically determined. Increased mortality from obesity is primarily due to Cardiovascular disease, hypertension, Gall bladder disease, Diabetes mellitus, sleep apnoea, osteoarthritis and certain forms of cancer such as uterine cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and colorectal cancers. Obesity is a chronic medical condition that requires ongoing treatment and lifestyle modifications.
Diabetes Mellitus is a Chronic Progressive Spectrum of Diseases which involves almost every organ of the body.
It's one of the most common causes of premature aging.
In a natural course of the uncontrolled Diabetes, almost all the organs of the body get affected:
The Metabolic Hormone
- Produced by thyroid gland in the neck
- Controls metabolism and weight maintenance
- Regulates body temperature
- Renews energy levels
- Controls cholesterol, breaks fat
- Improves heart and vascular health
- Improves concentration
- Improves immunity
- Affects hair and skin
- Stress test
- 2-D Echocardiography
- Ambulatory BP Monitoring (HOLTER)
- Ambulatory ECG Monitoring (HOLTER)
- Pulse Oximetry
- Sleep Study
- Life Style Modification Counselling
- Management of Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Ischaemic Heart Disease
- EECP (Enhanced External Counter Pulsation)
- Adult Immunization
- I.V. Nutrition
Menopause is the period in which a permanent cessation of menses occurs because of loss of ovarian activity. Menses usually cease between 50 - 52 years of age.
A number of cross-sectional and longitudinal studies have established that testosterone concentration decreases with advancing age. This age related decline is more in the men with underlying illnesses. The term ANDROPAUSE has been used to denote age-related decline in testosterone concentration but there is no discrete time when testosterone concentration decline abruptly.
- EECP stands for "Enhanced External Counter Pulsation".
- Popularly known as "Natural Bypass Treatment".
- EECP works on the principle of creating a "counter-pulse" towards the Heart using "Pulsatile Pneumatic Compressions".
ZERONA® utilizes the Erchonia® Laser Scanner, the safest and most researched low-level laser in the world.
ZERONA® is a US-FDA approved equipment for the circumferential reduction of Abdomen, Hips, Thighs , Arms etc. (Non Invasive Body Contouring).
The ZERONA® procedure has been proven to be significantly effective in Non Invasive Circumferential Inch loss of the body through a double-blind, randomized, multi-site and placebo-controlled clinical study.
- When babies suck on cold dummies for too long they lose fat from their cheeks.
- Butter (fat) hardens/freezes much more quickly than skin or anything else.
- Freezing the fat doesn’t take too long.
- Once the fat cells are frozen, apoptosis occurs.
Medical Weight Loss
10 Reasons to lose weight (under medical supervision)
Sustained 10 kg reduction of weight in overweight - Antiaging Benefits
- Control of Blood Pressure (by 10/20 mm Hg)
- 30% increase in exercise tolerance. (So, more exercise, more weight loss)
- 30% decrease in Diabetes related complications and deaths. 50 % decrease in the risk of developing Diabetes.
- 50% reduction in Obesity related cancer deaths.
- 10% increase in HDL Cholesterol (good Cholesterol)
- 10% reduction in LDL Cholesterol (bad Cholesterol)
- 20% reduction in Triglycerides.
- Significant reduction in expenses in health related complications.
- Internal and External rejuvenation.
- Fit in your favorite clothes. Look SMART and feel CONFIDENT.
HCG weight loss
HCG diet works on a hypothesis that, in a situation of calorie deficit HCG primes the hypothalamus to signal the mobilization of body fat stores and hence use the stored fat as primary fuel for energy. In this way it may help in attaining the weight loss in overweight individuals.
This hypothesis was laid by Dr. Simeon few decades back and he performed clinical studies for the same and observed very good and significant results.
Keto Diet & Others
- Keto Diet
- Ketogenic Diet
- Neuro Diet
- Hormone Diet
- Views on Diet
A medical truth that is often ignored
"Immunization is very important not only for children and adolescents but also for youth, adults and the elderly"
"Timely vaccination in adults can avoid fatal diseases (especially infections and some cancers)".
Intravenous (I.V.) Therapies
At AMAAYA™ Clinic, we provide Intravenous Therapies for :
- Cancer Chemotherapy
- Alcohol Hangover
- Substance withdrawal symptoms
- Vitamins and Minerals deficiencies
"Prevention is better than cure"
Most of the Diseases and Disorders are preventable, if properly screened and intervened at the right time. Various International Health Authorities have been releasing guidelines for “Preventive Medicine” time and again, but the execution at the field level is minimum.
Age Management is an art of managing Clinical and Pre-Clinical conditions of an individual to :
- Prevent the Preventable.
- Delay the inevitable.
- Restore the restorable.
- Regenerate the possible.
Copyright 2020. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : # 703 / 704, Aston building, Sundervan Complex, Shastri Nagar,
Lokhandwala Road, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET