- Also known as TMT (Treadmill Test)/ Exercise Testing/Graded Exercise Tolerance Test.
- This test measures the efficiency of the heart during a dynamic exercise stress period on a motor driven treadmill or ergometer.
- It is valuable for diagnosing Ischemic heart disease.
- It is of valuable significance in diabetic individuals as the cardinal symptoms of heart attack maybe absent and the patient may just have Silent Angina.
- Exercise is an integral component of management of Diabetes Mellitus and other Life Style associated diseases. A well performed stress test can gauge the exercise tolerance of the heart.
- A “Stress Test” done during a routine annual checkup can pick up few treatable underlying Heart Conditions.
- A well performed Stress test can identify compromised blood supply to heart much before the heart attack occurs. This may lead to timely intervention and prevention of emergency complications.
To Know more about Stree test : Schedule an appointment today. Click here!
Copyright 2020. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : # 703 / 704, Aston building, Sundervan Complex, Shastri Nagar,
Lokhandwala Road, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET