According to research, skin cannot function without hormones
- The anti-stress hormone DHEA, and the sleep hormone Melatonin, are both found in human skin.
- Both are converted to other entities with important jobs to do.
- DHEA is converted into estrogen and androgen-type metabolites found only in skin.
- Melatonin is synthesized in skin, and in low concentrations can stimulate cell growth.
- This type of on-site, organ-specific production of hormones, called intracrine biosynthesis, allows different organs to manufacture the substances they need without flooding the entire body with growth factors.
- Significant loss of skin elasticity with the onset of menopause.
- Estrogen is known to help keep skin younger looking and more elastic.
- When acne appears in women in their late 30s or 40s, increased androgen hormones is the suspect.
- In such cases, almost all the female patients with this condition get their skin cleared with supplemental progesterone cream as ovarian follicle depletion leading to progesterone deficiency resulted in increased adrenal production of androgen.
- When progesterone is resupplied, the androgen production goes down and the skin clears.
- The body has a condition that causes flaking and itching of skin without specific inflammation of the skin follicles.
- It too clears rapidly with topical progesterone cream.
- Used as a skin cream, natural progesterone has a wonderful moisturizing effect on the skin.
- It increases hydration and oxidation of the cell.
- Progesterone can cause disappearing of wrinkles; and to add more into this information, natural progesterone has been an ingredient in the moisturizing creams for past 45 years.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (BIHRT) is a medically proven program to naturally prevent and reverse the DNA damage that causes aging. Restoring the hormones produced in a healthy, youthful, human body to their optimal levels can relieve the following: Wrinkles, sagging skin, loss of muscle tone and endurance, age spots, and other conditions commonly associated with aging. Hormone Replacement Therapy can not only alleviate the symptoms and problems associated with the above conditions, but can also help to: Enhance the immune system, increase sexual energy, improve skin tone & texture, increase energy levels, make you look and feel years younger, and extend life.
Common complains related to aging skin
- Dryness of skin
- Excess sebum production
- Abnormal facial hairs in females
- Scales, tags, warts, moles
- Dark circles around eyes
- Cellulite accumulation
What are the common causes of Premature Skin aging?
- A) Life Style : Addictions
- (Smoking/Drinking etc.)
- Lack of Sleep, Lack of Exercise
- Decreased Water/Fluid Intake
- B) Improper Diet :Undernutrition
- No fruits in diet
- Lack of Fatty Acids, High Fat diet
- High Carbohydrate diet
- Decreased Water/Fluid intake
- C) Pollution & Oxidative : free radical damage
- D) Excessive Sun Exposure.
- A) Hormonal Causes : Hypothyroidism, Addison's disease
- Low Testosterone in men
- Low Estrogen/Progesterone in women
- High Testosterone in women
- High estrogen in men
- Low or high DHEA in both sexes
- PCOS, Diabetes Mellitus.
- B) Other Causes : Allergy, Drug induced
- Infections (Fungal, Herpetic
- Tuberculosis, Leprosy etc.)
- Worm Infestation, Psoriasis
- Scleroderma, Other connective tissue disorders, Autoimmune
- Underlying Malignancies.
Copyright 2022. AMAAYA™ Clinic. All rights Reserved.
Address : #206, 'B' Wing, Swiss Palace Building, Near Lokhandwala circle,
Shastri Nagar Lane - 1, Andheri - (west), Mumbai, India - 400 053
Web Support by SOLNET